Re: [tycho-user] Set eclipse.p2.mirrors within <properties>?

Hi Igor,

> tycho.disableP2Mirrors works in settings.xml profile. There are no plans
> to allow it in pom.xml profiles for reasons I already explained.

fair enough.

That being said, I am curious why the property works in a settings.xml
<profile> but doesn't in a pom.xml <profile>. I thought that everything
gets merged into the in-memory MavenModel before Tycho becomes active;
thus, in my mental model of Maven, Tycho shouldn't even have the
opportunity to spot the difference between a <profile> in a settings.xml
and one in a pom.xml

Best wishes,

Andreas

--