Re: [tycho-user] Set eclipse.p2.mirrors within <properties>?

Whether to use proxy or not is environment-specific configuration and as
such does not belong project source tree. Use user/global settings.xml
file is more appropriate place to capture such environment
configuration. Here is settings.xml snippet you can use

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>p2</id>
      <properties>
        <tycho.disableP2Mirrors>true</tycho.disableP2Mirrors>
      </properties>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

  <activeProfiles>