Re: [tycho-user] having Maven provision the eclipse target platform directly from a Maven repository

Do you think you can explain your project structure a little bit and
what Eclipse kind of artifacts you need to share and how you need to
consume them?

I've been working on something to help me manage m2e and its numerous
extensions, which may or may not be the same problem you are trying to
solve.

Igor