only, like fragments with native code, for example. Assuming Maven
layout will be rather surprising for this kind of projects.

Igor

On 1/15/2014, 7:38, Alexander Baier wrote:
On 2014-01-15 13:23 Igor Fedorenko wrote:
What is "OSGi way" to specify sources location? Can you point me at any
documentation that describes this convention?

I am pretty new to this whole OSGi thing, so I can't provide you with
any further information here, sorry.

But taking the default _maven_ locations into account would go a long
way I think. At least that is what I expectec tycho to do on account of
it being a maven plugin.

HTH,
--
  Alexander Baier