Re: [tycho-user] Tycho does not pick up java files during compilation

No, output goes to target/... by default because "mvn clean" would not
work otherwise.

Igor

On 1/15/2014, 5:12, Mikhail Kalkov wrote:
I believe the output directive is only used by Eclipse PDE. In other
words, that's where classes end up when Eclipse builds your plug-in.

I guess, Tycho devs decided to skip this directive in order to avoid
interference with IDE and because they anyway need a place for other
derived artifacts such as p2 repos, product installations, zip archives etc.

/Mikhail

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Alexander Baier <lexi.baier@xxxxxxxxx