[tycho-user] Can tycho-p2-extras-plugin produce a zip?

Hi Everyone,

I'm using the tycho-p2-extras-plugin:mirror goal to create a p2 mirrored repo and it works fine but I noticed it does not produce a repository-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT.zip file like I can get when I have a "eclipse-repository" project.

I was wondering if there's a simple switch I can enable to have it create this zip with Tycho or would I have to use another Maven plugin to manually zip it?

Thanks,

Thanh

Back to the top