Re: [tycho-user] Problems changing the compiler to google error-prone

My question is, does groovy-eclipse-compiler support classpath
access rules as described in [1]?

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Ftask-using_batch_compiler.htm&cp=1_3_8_0

Igor

On 1/9/2014, 11:10, Tonny Madsen wrote:
I have the following in my pom and it seems to work as intended. /Tonny

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<compilerId>groovy-eclipse-compiler</compilerId>
<verbose>true</verbose>
</configuration>

<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.codehaus.groovy</groupId>
<artifactId>groovy-eclipse-compiler</artifactId>
<version>2.8.0-01</version>
</dependency>
<!-- The compiler seems to be optional :-/ - so we have to include it
here... -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.codehaus.groovy</groupId>
<artifactId>groovy-eclipse-batch</artifactId>
<version>[1.8.3-01,9.9.9)</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
</plugin>