Re: [tycho-user] How to run PiTest mutation testing with Tycho?

Christian,

I'm not an expert with PiTest but according to the web site, PiTest does have its own main class which is in contrast with OSGI as OSGI containers are also main entry points for the JVM.
Jacoco solved the issue by being a Java agent so its is compatible with any runner: Maven surefire, TYcho surefire, JVM,...

Jeff