Re: [tycho-user] How to run PiTest mutation testing with Tycho?

As PiTest does not seem to be based on Java agent, I think integration will the tycho surefire plugin will be not that simple or impossible.

Jeff

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Christian Schwarz <chriss.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

i wan't to help enhance the quality of tests in our project using PiTest mutation testing (see www.pitest.org) for maven. I was able to start the pitest-coverage goal in our jenkins build job but i get this error from the pitest-mojo:

>org.pitest:pitest-maven:0.32:mutationCoverage failed:
>No test library found on classpath. PIT requires either JUnit 4 (but can run JUnit 3 tests) or TestNG

Pitest doesn't find JUnit4 but the tests run by tycho-surefire succeed.  How can it make surefire and pitest work together?

Thanks
Chris