Re: [tycho-user] tycho-versions set-version always skips child projects

It follows the following layout, everything is in parallel and there are no parents defined:

-aggregator
-module
-module
-module

I have tried running with -Dartifacts=aggregator and with -Dartifacts=aggregator,module,module,module

I am loath to define parents because I want the developers to be able to build the modules even if they don't have the parent; not all of our developers have access to all of our codebase.

Tamar