Re: [tycho-user] tycho-versions set-version always skips child projects

Hi,

So with further testing, I've discovered that if the child project(s)
have the parent project defined, it WILL change their versions; since
I am not using this structure but instead I'm having the parent
project include the children with the <modules> tag it is not
updating their versions.

There is something wrong with the fact of defining module in parent AND parent in children?

Tony