Re: [tycho-user] tycho-versions set-version always skips child projects

Thanks for the responses.

So with further testing, I've discovered that if the child project(s) have the parent project defined, it WILL change their versions; since I am not using this structure but instead I'm having the parent project include the children with the <modules> tag it is not updating their versions.

I think instead I will have to write a simple script to go through all the projects and update their versions, which is a hassle.

Are there any plans to modify set-versions to handle included modules, not just modules with the parent defined?  Shall I file a bug?

thanks much
Tamar