Re: [tycho-user] tycho-versions set-version always skips child projects

Just because it SAYS skipped doesn't mean it does. Check your plugins/features and you'll see it worked. I use 0.17.0 because anything newer tends to through NPE. Haven't tried 0.20.0-SNAPSHOT yet (0.20.0 is not yet released).

Note that because our plugins & plugins have x.y.z.qualifier in their MANIFEST.MF & feature.xml files, respectively, and x.y.z-SNAPSHOT in their pom.xml files, I use the tool like this:

mvn -Dtycho.mode=maven org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:0.17.0:set-version -DnewVersion=1.2.3-SNAPSHOT

but it puts .qualifier into the MANIFEST.MF and feature.xml files anyway, because Tycho is awesome.

HTH,

Nick