[tycho-user] Running UI tests with tycho eclipse-test-plugin packaging with Luna M3

I am trying to migrate run eclipse-test-pugin with UI tests to Luna M3 release under Ubuntu Linux 13.10 x86_64. Whatever I do it always starts with workbench window that has only bar menu visible. I've tested with several JVM's 1.6/1.7 and tycho 0.19.0/0.20.0-SNAPSHOT, got the same results.

Meantime tests started from eclipse with "Run As/JUnit Plug-in Test ..." and using the same target platform as in tycho are working as expected.

The same tests are working fine in Kepler SR2 in tycho and eclipse.

Could it be tycho issue? Any suggestion to workaround it?

Thanks
Denis

Back to the top