Re: [tycho-user] Version range in tycho-surefire-plugin configuration dependency

Hi Igor,

Thanks! It's works. I don't see the need for RELEASE either.

Regards,
Balazs

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any valid OSGi version range is allowed there, IIRC, so "0.0.0" gives
you LATEST version. There is no concept of RELEASE version in OSGi
(which is a good thing, IMHO), it cannot be expressed but I have yet to
see a case when if was actually needed.

Igor