Re: [tycho-user] WAR-packaged project depending on JAR from p2 repo?

Is the dependency produced by your staff or is it on an external P2 repository ?

Jeff

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a couple of OSGi bundles (eclipse-plugin packaging) and a web
application (war packaging) and would like to build them in the same
multi-module project/reactor.

Now, the WAR depends on OSGi bundles built earlier in the reactor (for
the Webapp these are considered to be plain JARs, of course, without any
OSGi magic); this works fine and the bundle JARs end up in the WAR.
However, I now want the WAR to depend on an OSGi bundle that is only
available in an external p2 repository; in other words, the JAR is
neither available from a Maven repository nor build in the current reactor.

Is this possible? I toyed around with repository/layout of "p2" and
pomDependencies == "consider", but to no avail. Is it possible to get
Tycho to do its thing and insert system-scoped dependencies into
projects with a non-Tycho packaging (e.g., WAR)?

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)