Re: [tycho-user] Project generated from tycho-eclipse-plugin-archetype is missing JUnit

> This is not accurate, at least not for any m2e version released since
> 2008 (if not earlier). For "plain" m2e projects, pom.xml dependency
> changes immediately and automatically result in corresponding Eclipse
> project classpath update.

Indeed, this is the behaviour I've seen ever since I started using m2e
back in 2012.

This is also why I've avoided checking in the .project and .classpath
files for m2e projects.

(And thanks to your other response, it looks like I can continue the
practice of not version controlling .project and .classpath for tycho
projects, as well)

Back to the top