[tycho-user] Can Tycho Skip Packaging if no Changes were Made?

Hi,

I'm trying to port our Eclipse product build to Maven + Tycho. I've noticed that Tycho skips compilation if no source file was changed. However, plugin and product packaging still runs and consumes quite a lot of time.

Is there a way to configure Tycho to skip packaging or any other processing if no source or resource file were changed?

I've found a mojo that seemingly implements this logic, but it only affects the resulting build qualifier and does not affect the build process.

Regards,

Arye

Back to the top