Re: [tycho-user] how to use OSGi bundles as plain jars in a MOJO

Hi,

As far as I tell, your Maven plugin does not have any tycho specific dependencies, as such you just need to write a standard mojo (Mojo is the name for maven plugins).
To get started as this from the IDE. Install m2e, then create a new "Maven project", press next, next again. Now you see a page called "Select an Archetype", in this list find the item whose artifact-id is maven-archetype-mojo, select it and complete the wizard.
You now have a new project all setup.

To build it, proceed like for any Maven project (which includes Tycho) and do mvn install.

HTH

Pascal