Re: [tycho-user] How-To package additional jar files into plugin

Hi,

I would look at the maven resources plugin [1] to copy the JAR at an early phase [2] to your folder (e.g. validate).

Greez,
Dirk

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html