[tycho-user] Any experience with automatically including license files in a Tycho-based build?

Hi all,

after some experimentation with the license-maven-plugin [1], I have
come to the conclusion that the poor plugin is simply not smart enough
to do anything useful with Tycho's system-scoped dependenciesm, them
having weird groupIds like p2.eclipse-plugin and no POM in the local repo.

So, does anyone else know of any solution to automatically include
license files in a Tycho-based build? (I don't expect magic and am fine
with manually maintaining a mapping.xml or such, but writing things like
THIRD-PARTY.txt by hand seems wasteful.)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andreas

[1] <http://mojo.codehaus.org/license-maven-plugin/>
--