[tycho-user] Pack.gz files not included in the p2 repository

Hello,

Since I stopped to use org.eclipse.dash.maven:eclipse-signing-maven-plugin to use org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins:eclipse-jarsigner-plugin, I’m not able to get the pack.gz files in the eclipse-repository.

Before I used 'eclipse-jarsigner-plugin', the pack.gz file generation was done during the eclipse-repository build, now the pack.gz are generated during the eclipse-plugin builds.

A pack.gz file is available in the target directory of each eclipse-plugin, but they are not copied into the eclipse-repository. Only the pack.gz provided by the target platform are copied into the eclipse-repository.

I’ve tried the following version: 0.17.0, 0.18.0, 0.18.1, 0.19.0-SNAPSHOT.

Please, can anybody tell me which option I’m missing?

Here is the Hudson job I’m trying to run :
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emffacet-nightly-maintenance/ws/org.eclipse.emf.facet.maintenance/

Regards,
Grégoire Dupé

Back to the top