Re: [tycho-user] Can tycho resolve/use felix bundled mavenartifacts?

Thanks so far. :)
Could it possible that the pomfirst example is only working for the use case
That the pomfirst bundle uses the maven dependency and wrap for example
the method, which are needed by the eclipse plugin.

Best Regards,

Christian Schulz

Weitere Informationen über EADS Astrium unter www.astrium.eads.net

Back to the top