much irrelevant. Performance is an ongoing concern. Changes to the code
can introduce performance regressions the same way they can introduce
functional regressions. Tycho needs performance regression tests to make
sure changes we make do not degrade performance.

This goes beyond tycho-user mailing list scope, but if somebody is
interested to help setting up Tycho performance regression tests, I'll
be happy to provide pointers at tycho-dev.

Igor

On 2013-09-10 4:23 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 09/10/2013 07:48 AM, Krzysztof Daniel wrote:
No. You can't speed up your current set-up. Platform build time was
increased from 15 minutes to almost 2 hours.
Do you know if someone ever tried to run a profiler against a long Tycho
execution to find out which parts are the most time consuming?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>