Re: [tycho-user] Source Features

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card#Source_Features

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kai Zimmermann
Sent: Montag, 9. September 2013 17:21
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Source Features

Hello,

I've looked at a large number of projects, but I have not figured out how to configure tycho-source-feature:source-feature that it works.

My first steps were easy and successful:
1. I added a second feature to my category.xml with name "myFeature.source"
2. mvn package -> failure .. correct
3. I added

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-source-feature-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho.version}</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

to the pom of my feature project.
4. mvn package -> success

But target/repository/features contains only the feature with the plugins, nothing else.

5. .. hours of searching the answer :(

Btw: no resolving errors or warnings like other people reported.

Kai

Back to the top