From:        Oliver Libutzki <oliver.libutzki@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        09/06/2013 02:04 AM
Subject:        [tycho-user] Identify partial IUs / Build p2 metadata
Sent by:        tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

using Tycho 0.18.1 I get the following message while resoving my target platform:
"The p2 repository at {someurl} contains units from an old style update site which cannot be used for dependency resolution"

I just ran
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Additional_Tools#publish-features-and-bundles_goal but I still get this error message.

How can I identify the partial IUs? I read that it's possible by using Igor Fedorenko's P2 Browser (
https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser), but I don't know how to find them.

Do you have any suggestions how I can "rebuild" the p2 metadata or even identify the partial IUs?

Kind regards
Oliver