[tycho-user] Recommendation for manipulation of MANIFEST.MF and class files

Hi,

I'm thinking about weaving my JPA entities at compile time. Ideally I'd like to implement the following two actions during a Tycho compilation of my OSGi bundle:

1. Enhance class files
2. Add EclipseLink bundle dependencies to MANIFEST.MF

Task 1 can be done by Ant run. I'm using EclipseLink and it provides an Ant task for weaving. I found the following snippet. But before I go ahead and try it I was wondering if there is anyone around with experience weather this should work or not.

  <plugin>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <phase>process-classes</phase>
        <configuration> … </configuration>
      </execution>
    </executions>
  </plugin>

Can I use the "process-classes" phase also for manipulations to the bundle manifest? I'd like to process the manifest in order to ensure that dependencies to the EclipseLink bundles are there.

Thanks,
Gunnar

Back to the top