[tycho-user] Mirroring and macosx-bundled

Hey gang,

I'm working on tycho-izing the Eclipse simrel repo and the EPP packages. So far, I've been pretty successful (although its pretty early but am able to build the CPP package). I'm using the mirror goal to do the aggregation and then a normal product build to create the package products.

I'm a fan of the Macosx bundling for apps. However, it appears the tooling IU for the executable for macosx-bundled is missing from the mirror. It only has the regular macosx executable. I tried adding macosx-bundled set to true as a filter in the mirror configuration but that didn't seem to work.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top