Re: [tycho-user] tycho-eclipserun-plugin:0.18.1

Hi Igor,

> Hi I am trying to play with eclipse-run goal from example and I am
> getting next error:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-eclipserun-plugin:0.18.1:eclipse-run
> (default) on project com._1c.g5.v8.dt.mcore: The parameters
> 'repositories' for goal
> org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-eclipserun-plugin:0.18.1:eclipse-run are
> missing or invalid -> [Help 1]
>
> No information provided about "repositories" parameter in the wiki
> <http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Additional_Tools#tycho-eclipserun-plugin>

as far as I can tell you need to supply some p2 repositories from which
the installable units required by your Eclipse application can be
obtained. Here's an example from out build at Eclipse Code Recommenders:

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <artifactId>org.eclipse.wtp.releng.tools.feature</artifactId>
      <type>eclipse-feature</type>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <repositories>