[tycho-user] Dependency management with tycho

Hello,

I have at the moment the problem that I want to use libraries like logback or commons-cli,
which aren't available as RCP plugin.
So my idea was to use maven, but only adding it as dependency isn't enough.
Eclipse doesn't recognize the new added dependencies. How are you managing such cases?

On the other hand I want to reduce the time with syncing the dependencies given in
the manifest.mf and the pom.xml.
I found an article about it (http://bitly.com/info/14l7yD5), but it was written with an old version of tycho (0.13.0). If I am right you create a target definition, which takes all
"dependencies"/plugins from a directory (isn't supported any longer?).
Has anyone tried something like that?

Best Regards,

Christian Schulz

Back to the top