Re: [tycho-user] Tycho + xcore

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Igor Zapletnev <igor.zapletnev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for quick response. At first I will prefer to use eclipserun plug-in (is it more easy way?).
To be more clear, to add xcore support through eclipserun plug-in I need:

1) Write my own eclipse-application that will use XCore mechanism to generate xcore files;
2) Publish this application into my maven repository;
3) Use eclipserun plug-in;

  <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
            <artifactId>tycho-eclipserun-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${tycho-version}</version>
            <configuration>
                <appArgLine>-application myCustomAppId -file xcoremodefile.xcore</appArgLine>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <artifactId>org.mygroup.myapplication</artifactId>
                        <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </configuration>