Re: [tycho-user] Problem with jacoco plug-in

Thanks Mickael, removing the report goal from the pom.xml solved the issue.

-- Jeff J.

On 07/25/2013 03:35 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
It looks like your issue is caused by the fact that you want jacoco to run its "report" goal on a feature.
Since you're using Sonar, there is not big value in generating reports from Maven (Sonar plugin will do that for you), so I'll advise you simply remove the execution of the report goal from your pom.xml and let Sonar handle it.

Also, I usually get Sonar to analyze a Tycho project with a couple of successive Maven executions:
$ mvn clean verify #Normal build
$ mvn sonar:sonar ... #Run Sonar analysis on sources and build output (= classes & jacoco.exec )
If you're using Hudson in Eclipse.org infrastructure, the second execution is just a matter of enabling the Hudson Sonar plugin. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sonar

HTH
--
Mickael Istria