Re: [tycho-user] Generating code from EMF Ecore model

Am 20.07.2013 13:12, schrieb Jeff MAURY:
If you go in the debug view, you should see the command line and see the
JARs used.

To do that, I'd have to know where to set a breakpoint, which is begging the question. I don't normally see any JARs in the debug perspective. And I certainly wouldn't want to list all of them in my POM.

Anyway, I've found a solution - Googlers landing here, please see

https://gist.github.com/hwellmann/6044835

Best regards,
Harald

Back to the top