From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Kravets
Sent: Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013 18:01
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Failure to build for except one profile

In my tycho build I have number of profiles. Build is successful only for one profile, for all others which are exact copy of the working one builds are failing. Here are profiles and error I am getting:

1.Working profile: http://pastebin.com/5vUztG3j

2.Failing profile: http://pastebin.com/ar3x8mbC

3.Error for failing profile: http://pastebin.com/zz6C0XeJ

Any ideas what could be the problem?