Re: [tycho-user] no finalName or labelSuffix support in tycho-source-feature-plugin

And along these same lines, I'm not sure how to build the p2 update site that includes the source-feature, has anyone done that?  If I reference this source-feature by name in my category.xml it is not found.
thanks
Tamar