Re: [tycho-user] Bundling JREs with my Product

Hi Simon,
thanks for the suggestion. I will try to give a look at it.
What I was able to achieve right now is more or less the same.
I used in my product pom.xml the maven-antrun-plugin in order to
perform the chmod operation during the package phase.
>From the first test it seems to be enough, for example in Linux,
setting permissions to 755 to the jre/bin folder content.

I will try to achieve the same stuff using the touchpoint.

Best regards,
Massimo.