Re: [tycho-user] Discovery URL from feature.xml not reflected in content.xml

Tobias Oberlies wrote:
> Where does the repository contain the URL? In the headers or in one of the units?

Here's what the content.xml of "Export/Deployable features" looks like:

  <repository name='Exported Repository'
type='org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.metadata.repository.LocalMetadataRepository'
version='1.0.0'>
    <properties size='2'>
      <property name='p2.timestamp' value='1373557114559'/>
      <property name='p2.compressed' value='true'/>
    </properties>
    <references size='2'>
      <repository uri='http://example.org' url='http://example.org'
type='1' options='0'/>