[tycho-user] Why does the tycho-surefire-plugin explictly start the bundle?

Hi all,

I have a bundle whose activator starts an HTTP server but which also
contains a bunch of simple classes that I want to test with
tycho-surefire *without* starting a full-fledged HTTP server -- which is
not used during the tests at all!

Now, as far as I can see, tycho-surefire explicitly starts [1] the test
bundle (of which my tests are a fragment). Would it at least be
worthwhile to make this configurable? (FWIW, I tried configuring a
<bundleStartLevel> [2] with autostart=false, but to no avail.)

Any pointers?

Andreas

[1]
<http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-surefire/org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.osgibooter/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/surefire/osgibooter/OsgiSurefireBooter.java#n160>