[tycho-user] org.eclipse.update.reconcile property not respected.

Hi,

I've tried setting the property org.eclipse.update.reconcile to false in my product;

<configurations>
  <property name="org.eclipse.update.reconcile" value="false" />
</configurations>

However my generated product does not have this property set in the config.ini. I am looking to solve an issue such as described in [1].

I am using Tycho 0.18.0. If found an older post [2] where somebody using Tycho 0.15.0 was getting the property added, but the value was being ignored. It sounds like something has changed sinec then.

Is this a bug or intended behaviour? I have fixed my issue by taking the other suggestion from [1] and no longer shipping org.eclipse.update.configurator.

Thanks,

Simon

Back to the top