Re: [tycho-user] Integration and swtbot test against application repo

Hi Mickael,
thanks for your answer, but i already knew that.
I entered the configuration parameters for my rcp application and reference the repository created when building the product (eclipse-repository) in the target definition. But required bundles are not resolved and the application doesn't get started. So there are no logs etc.

Greetings
Matthias