Re: [tycho-user] How to re-use a product definition or include existing site?

Actually I found a way to achieve that without using p2 mirror, here is what happens
* Product repository is built from jbds.product
* Bigger repository is build by
** First, copy (using maven dependency plugin) content of product repository to target/repository
** Then build repository from its content.xml

Tycho does not replace the content of target/repository during the assembly goal, but rather adds content to it, so initializing with the product repo makes that in the end, I get a repo which merges both.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat