[tycho-user] Custom Eclipse + Feature + pre-filled update sites

Hello,

So far, I'm quite happy :

I have a build for products which are custom Eclipse + my feature
(which is also available as a regular Eclipse plugin via update
sites).

I have taken care (thanks to Jeff Maury for the directions) of
installing my feature in the product, after the fact, so that it can
be updated separately.

BUT by default, when I open a fresh Product, I see no software update
site, meaning my users will have to first fill them?

So I'm looking for a way to pre-populate the list of software update
sites, so that "Check for Updates" can work out of the box.

Thanks in advance,

(and yes I've googled before asking, but was unable to find the answer
- at least not from the keywords I've fed it with).

--
Laurent Petit

Back to the top