[tycho-user] How to re-use a product definition or include existing site?

Hi all,

As part of a single build, I want to build 2 sites:
* First one is built from a product definition, and should build a site containing the product + all its dependencies
* First one should build a p2 repository based on product definition + category.xml (additional content) + all its dependencies.
The easiest solution would be to have 2 modules, one for each p2 repository I want to create, and to have jbds.product in first site, and jbds.product+category.xml in the other site. However, it forces duplication of jbds.product which is something we can't allow for maintenance. I could copy file at build-time, but since Tycho resolves classpath very early, it wouldn't work.

An alternative would be to allow an eclipse-repository to include content of another eclipse-repository. So I'd just make 2nd repository built using category.xml and then I would inject in output repository the 1st repo containing product. However, I don't know how to merge repositories with Tycho.

Do you have any idea of implement this cleanly?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat