Re: [tycho-user] Bundling JREs with my Product

Look ma, just found this:

https://github.com/alexkasko/openjdk-unofficial-builds#openjdk-unofficial-installers-for-windows-linux-and-mac-os-x

2013/6/18 Simon Goodall <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Tony,

This approach is fine unless you wish to update your jre via p2. Then on windows, at least, the update will fail due to the existing jre files being open (to run the application).

Simon