Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and m4e

Or are you talking about m2e ?

If it is you have to install the Tycho extension for it at Preferences/Maven/Discovery

regards,

Cristiano

On 08/06/13 03:06, Jimmy Royer wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Tycho in a few projects and am using it successfully to manage some eclipse plugin projects. There is one problem I have though. I am also using m4e for Maven and Eclipse integration. As Tycho requires the Maven package type to be 'eclipse-plugin', it seems m4e does not recognize a few things like the proper sourceDirectory and it does not translate appropriately into the Eclipse configuration counterpart anymore.

Is there any known workaround for this?

Thanks.
Jimmy Royer