Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and m4e

Are you talking about http://wiki.eclipse.org/Maven_Tools_4_Eclipse ? I
think you want to ask on their mailing list about the state of Tycho
support.

Igor

On 2013-06-08 2:06 AM, Jimmy Royer wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Tycho in a few projects and am using it successfully to manage
some eclipse plugin projects. There is one problem I have though. I am
also using m4e for Maven and Eclipse integration. As Tycho requires the
Maven package type to be 'eclipse-plugin', it seems m4e does not
recognize a few things like the proper sourceDirectory and it does not
translate appropriately into the Eclipse configuration counterpart anymore.

Is there any known workaround for this?

Thanks.
Jimmy Royer