Re: [tycho-user] Deploy into existing p2 repo

I do exactly this in a project.

I cannot see exactly what you do, but I guess you first have to generate a (temporary) p2 repository before you try to append the content to the existing repository. You cannot append the feature directly to the existing repository

/Tonny

--
Tonny Madsen
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Blogger SlideShare