Re: [tycho-user] Feature from p2.inf cannot be resolved

The installable unit ID of a feature called „my.feature“ is “my.feature.feature.group”. This is one of the internals of p2 you just need to know if you decide to use p2.infs

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Gründler
Sent: Freitag, 31. Mai 2013 19:52
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Feature from p2.inf cannot be resolved

Hi,

in my product build (with eclipse-repository packaging), i'm trying to add a requirement to a feature inside a p2.inf:

requires.1.namespace = org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu

requires.1.name = org.sourceforge.jsonedit.feature

requires.1.version = 0.9.55.$qualifier$

However, the build complains with the following:

Missing requirement: pex.product.id 0.1.0.qualifier requires 'org.sourceforge.jsonedit.feature 0.0.0' but it could not be found

I've added the p2 repository containing that feature to my pom.xm.

If i add the dependency to my feature.xml, it can be resolved properly, just not when it's contained in the p2.inf.

Has anyone a hint why?

regards

-robert

Back to the top