[tycho-user] Side-effects of using "mvn clean verify" over "mvn clean install"

Hi all,

I am wondering whether there are any sideeffects I should be aware of if
I build my Tycho projects with "mvn clean verify" rather than "mvn clean
install" (the tycho-p2-plugin:update-local-index goal is bound to install)?

The "install" goal is kind of unattractive on a CI Server as leftovers
(in the local repository) from one build may affect then next. The
obvious solution of purging the local repository prior to the CI build
is also unattractive as that causes all previously downloaded plugins to
be downloaded again.

So, is there anything inherently wrong with "mvn clean verify"?

Best regards,

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)