From a quick peek ... it says
Missing requirement: Doctrine Annotation Plugin 1.0.6.201305041000 (com.dubture.doctrine.annotation 1.0.6.201305041000) requires 'bundle org.antlr.runtime 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[But, there's many options ... I'm not sure what you whole scenario or starting point is].

Good luck,

From:        Robert Gründler <r.gruendler@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/30/2013 01:18 PM
Subject:        [tycho-user] Testing p2 repositories
Sent by:        tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

i'm wondering if there's a way to check the integrity of a generated p2 repository.

My use case is the following:

I'm generating an aggregated p2 repo, which is available here: http://p2-dev.pdt-extensions.org

However, sometimes single features cannot be installed due to a dependency problem - features which have been installable before without issues.

Now i'd like to run some checks if all features can be installed from this repository prior to publishing the new version of the repo.

Is there a way to do this?

regards

-robert